Spring is in the air, which means it’s time for a membership drive! The Spring Membership Drive officially kicks off May 1 and will end May 31, and all members are encouraged to participate. Thank you to the Association’s Yearlong Membership Partner, StrucSure Home Warranty.
The Dallas BA will provide members with resources and tools to assist in their recruitment efforts, educate non-members about the great work the Association does to support the home building industry, and communicate the value of membership.
Membership recruiters earn TRIPLE Spike credits during the month, an incentive too good to pass up! In addition, each member recruited earns you points toward fun prizes such as Yeti tumblers or gift cards.
The Dallas BA is offering numerous incentives to non-members who join during the month of May, when processing fees are waived for all members (a $60 value). New members will be entered into drawings for a variety of prizes including:
• Lunch with Dallas BA President Michael Turner of Classic Urban Homes and Executive Officer Phil Crone;
• Happy Hour with Membership Development Committee Chair Jeff Dworkin of JLD Custom Homes;
• Free member mailing list ($100);
• Free eLert (direct email marketing; you provide the message) ($225);
• Free enhanced listing in searchable online member listing for one year ($200);
• Complimentary team of four at the Dallas BA Open Golf Tournament June 27 (2 available, $500);
• Two tickets to the ARC Awards Aug. 19 ($190);
• Free entry in the Remodelers Council Texas Hold ‘em Tournament benefiting Patriot Paws July 12 ($30);
• Free booth at the Dallas Builders Show Oct. 12 (for Associates, $400);
• Two attendees for one class in the Building a Better House series ($80);
• Two attendees for one class in the Building a Better Business series ($80);
• One attendee to any one designation class ($210); and
• Free video of any previous course of your choosing ($40).
In addition, all new BUILDER members will receive free admission to the Dallas Builders Show Oct. 12 at Plano Centre.
Why join the Dallas BA? Nearly 1,000 of your colleagues in the Dallas metroplex participate in networking events and educational programs to support the homebuilding industry. Take advantage of the indispensable member benefits including: membership in the National Association of Home Builders and Texas Association of Builders, enhanced visibility in the industry, discount and rebate programs, advocacy, partnership and advertising opportunities, up-to-date industry information on pressing topics, networking opportunities and more. Engage with this vibrant community by joining today.